Saturday 16 April 2016

Warmaster: Chaos Command

I have been using this blog mostly to post recently finished things, but that is never as often as I'd like

I thought that I'd start posting things that I've finished over the past year or two for Warmaster, as I am very proud of what I have accomplished so far.

Most Warmaster armies have about 1 Hero and 1 Wizard per 1000 points, or a near equivalent.  My dream for Warmaster has been to have 2000 point armies for as many factions as possible, so you can see, just like the High Elves, two Wizards and two Hero stands!



The Chaos command blister has some wonderful models in.  There's a minotaur or demon like figure bursting out of the ground as though he is being summoned, but it's very low to the base and I couldn't figure out how to make it look good so I've put that one on ice.  There's also a beautiful gibbet figure, which is very grim, but my idea for that was to use it as an Empire town or Vampire Count graveyard scenic piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment