Saturday 25 June 2016

Warmaster: The Progress So Far...


I have had several requests for full army photos but I don't have a proper camera or lightbox set up which causes some challenges.

Following some hastily googled tutorials, I whipped up something with printer paper which is what I've been using for my most recent photos. A bit of jiggery pokery in GIMP or Photoshop and the results are much better than the plain ones I've done in the past just on my work table.

First of all is my Chaos army:


 Barely managed to fit it all into a shot on my phone camera but it looks pretty nice all lined up!

In total that is:

1 Chaos Dragon
2 Hero and 2 Mage stands
4 Chaos Hounds
1 Chaos Spawn unit
3 Chaos Warriors
1 Chaos Marauder unit
3 Chaos Marauder Horsemen
1 Harpy unit
3 Dragon Ogre units (To be proxied as Chaos Chariots)
2 Chaos Chariots
3 Chaos Knights


Then my High Elves, which have been on the backburner for far too long!


So far these consist of:

1 High Elf Dragon
2 Hero and 2 Mage stands
2 High Elf Repeater Bolt Throwers
4 Silver Helms
2 Chariots
2 Spearmen
2 Giant Eagles

Still struggling with getting the basecoat > layers > finish transitions correct and that really derails me.  Really need archers and horse archers but I need to completely clear my desk and do it one stand at a time as that seems to help me nowadays.


No comments:

Post a Comment